viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Letters to my Coach I


Dear Shahana,
I met a man who feeds me beauty. My hunger stilled. I'm cured.

Ok, ok, I know. But on my way though!

Recuerdas cuantas veces me dijiste que pusiera atención a los espejos?
El los va poniendo en mi camino para que deje de correr y me detenga a ver.
Mis luces
Mis sombras
Mis caminos recorridos y por recorrer

I like what I see
I love what I see
I cherish what I see
He plays my body, heart, and soul like Marais would the cello
but without touching me
his voice running through my back like fingers

I am his, though back to being mine
My me

“Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" (*)

él es minotauro unicornio demonio


Dyonisus

Angel espejo sueño

I will get back to you soon. I am busy collecting clouds and flowers. Love,
Alice

(*) Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland And Through The Looking Glass


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario